9/2/12

On August 19

From South Arm Road to East B. Hill Road
Miles: 10.1
Hours: 10
 
Again Don dropped me off at the road, this time with Steelman and Yosemite.  They are both Nobos but decided to slack pack south with me so we could save money on the shuttle.

As I hiked today I had my phone on for part of the day and was exchanging texts with Erin (the woman I met in a shelter in the 100 Mile Wilderness) and we made plans for me to stay with her tomorrow night! I can't wait.
 
I finished the trail about an hour before Don was scheduled to pick me up, so I was able to relax down at the road by a brook for awhile. It was a good day.

Steelman


Rebar ladder down a rock

Wooden ladder down the mountain


Windmills again (different ones)

A beaver pond

Beautiful pine forest trail


Trail magic.  I was so happy to see it I cried.  Homemade cookies, three per bag.  I ate two bags.  

No comments:

Post a Comment