4/13/13

3.15.13-3.20.13

Okay, these details are mostly for me, and I have had some annoying and frustrating technical difficulties in recent days, so I'm sorry. But I do want to try to remember some of these things, so here goes.  I hiked four days between Hot Springs, NC and Spivey Gap. Then I hitch-hiked from Spivey Gap to Johnson City where I waited for Chip to join me so we could hike. It was cold. There was rain, and snow.  I dropped my phone in the stream so I had no phone and no camera.
In the end it was good because Chip arrived safely.  I was excited to see him and for us to start hiking together.

Allen Gap, NC to Spivey Gap a total of 42.2 miles in four days

The few pics I have from those four days:

Steps up Black Stack Cliffs


  View from the top of Black Stack Cliffs

Trail

The stream that claimed my phone. I took this picture before that happened. It was sort of warm enough today to take off my shoes and socks and put my feet in the stream. It was a low elevation.

No comments:

Post a Comment