6/26/12

Zero Balancing

Sunday my Aunt Deanna graduated with her certificate in Zero Balancing.  Congratulations, Deanna!  If you've never had a Zero Balancing session (a body-mind system of hands-on therapy), you should.  It's great.  Anyway, so Deanna was graduating and I planned to take the Metra to graduation.  Turns out, the train I needed left from the Ogilvie Transportation Center, not Union Station, as I assumed.  This should have been an easy distinction for me, these buildings are nothing alike.  Alas.  I missed the train and the graduation.  Here, for your information, is the difference between the two stations so that this never happens to you.


Union Station.  Old and Beautiful.  Marble and Wood.



Ogilvie Transportation Center.  New and Modern.  Glass and Steel.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we got to spend time with you later that day. Thanks for the thumbs up for ZB!

    ReplyDelete