5/13/12

Happy Mother's Day

*Disclaimer* I work in an office where we routinely discuss the death of children and babies, sometimes at the hands of their parents or caretakers, as part of our jobs.  My co-worker brought her son to work one day, and to amuse him she showed him how to use the type writer.  This is his gift to her: (posted with permission)

I love you mom you are my mom and you are nicer not mean and you are the coolest
person in the world to me and you give me shelter and food and you even bought a xbox360 for me
you be there for me and you let me have my own room and you let me have my own games and you have a some moms don't have jobs and some people and moms kill there kids and so I love you mom.
Tyrese-age 10

Happy Mother's Day!

p.s. Remember to show your kids you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment