11/10/14

Pennsylvania

J and I went to Pennsylvania recently to join with family to celebrate the life of my uncle.  My aunt and many family and friends who learned from him and with him gathered to celebrate his life and dynamic faith.  But here in this space I'll share photos of our road trip instead.

Rambler's Roost Truck Stop/Restaurant in Ohio where we stopped to rest our weary bladders.
Inside of this lovely establishment are wonders beyond imagination. By this I mean J said inside of the men's restroom there was a vending machine that held "horny goat weed" and condoms with a variety of creepy names, one being "Rough Rider." We left rather quickly.

The shower at the hotel was too short for Joseph, which for some reason we thought was hilarious.

There is a huge cow in the valley-so we stopped for a photo op.

Here she is presiding over her farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment